Alright friends I'm going to go ahead and say this isn't the healthiest thing I have ever made... but it's freaking delicious! If you're trying to watch your calories, well, I don't know what to tell you because you're going to want to eat the entire thing. Enjoy!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey (or agave)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil over low heat on the stove.
- Remove from heat when melted and add in all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix together until the chocolate melts.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan and refrigerate until hardened.
Enjoy and try not to eat the whole thing in one sitting!