- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 28 oz low sodium diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tbsp basil
- 1/2 tbsp organic no salt seasoning (from costco)
- organic tomato paste (398 mLs from costco)
- 2 tbsp agave
- In a large frying pan on medium-low heat, fry the carrots and onion in avocado oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients.
- Lower the heat to low and let all the ingredients simmer until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- I used quinoa macaroni for the spaghetti, but quinoa would work great!