So these might look kinda weird and it's not a super grand picture but HOLY BANANAS these are so good! Raw vegan baking is without a doubt the most delicious in my opinion! And you don't get a heavy gross feeling after you've eaten! I see no flaws. Recipe adapted from healthybodymindspirit.
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 8 medjool dates (softened)
- a pinch of sea salt
- peanut butter
- 20 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp almond milk (vanilla)
- 1 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Steps: (makes 6)
- Add fudge layer ingredients (not including peanut butter) into a food processor and blend.
- Divide the base into 6 parts, and press into muffin tin pans.
- Layer 1 tbsp peanut butter on the fudge base and freeze for 30 mins.
- As it freezes, place all the caramel ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth (this will take a while, i suggest soaking the dates before hand.)
- Once the peanut butter is frozen, spread the caramel layer of and place back in the freezer.
- Mix the chocolate ingredients together and layer on top. Freeze until hard, then enjoy!!