This right here is my favourite meal, and I eat it at least once a day, either for lunch or dinner. Bell peppers are crunchy and tangy, and the tomatoes give it a perfect amount of sweetness! These are all members of the nightshade family, and they go perfect together.
- 2 bell peppers (I make this will all different colour combinations!)
- Handful of tomatoes
- Italian Seasoning
- Organic no salt seasoning (You can get this at Costco)
- Avocado oil
- Optional: Cajun
- (really you can make this with any seasoning you like!)
- Chop the peppers into strips and cut the tomatoes in halves.
- Mix together with seasonings and oil
- Cook at 400 until cooked to your liking.
Side note: The only oil I cook at this high of temperature is virgin avocado oil. Olive and canola have lower burning points and should not be cooked at high temperatures as they become carcinogenic!