This lasagna is so good and I will definitely be making this again. While this is slightly more time consuming than other recipes, it is great for dinner and bigger meals! Maybe I've forgotten what actual lasagna tastes like, but it seems pretty authentic to me! Recipe is adapted from Jennifer Cornbleet.
- 1 zucchini
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place in a food processor, this will keep in the fridge for 3 days
- Thinly slice zucchini into strips, I cut it into halves and then sliced it.
- Place the spinach into a food processor until finely chopped (or a paste like mine).
- Coat the bottom of a small container with 2 tbsp Marinara Sauce
- Arrange a 3rd of the noodles over it.
- Top with 2 tbsp Marinara Sauce.
- Add a layer of half the avocado.
- Top with half the spinach.
- Repeat this layering process.
- Left over will be zucchini and marinara, layer the zucchini on top and put on the Marinara Sauce.
This will keep in the fridge for 2 days. Enjoy!!