- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 portobello mushroom
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1-2 cloves garlic (adjust to taste)
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- In a food processor or with a grater, chop cauliflower into “rice” sized pieces.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Scramble eggs until they are almost done, then remove and put into a bowl, and set aside.
- Wipe out skillet and add remaining tbsp of oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and carrots and cook until onion is translucent and carrots are softened.
- Add in mushroom and broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower, peas, garlic, and ginger.
- Turn heat to medium high, and add soy sauce and water. Cook, stirring constantly for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add in scrambled eggs and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Fat: 15.2 g
Saturated Fat: 2.6 g
Carbohydrate: 34.7 g
Protein: 15.2 g
Fibre: 11.4 g
Sodium: 303.5 g
Cholesterol: 161.2 g