- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 4 ox filet mignon (or really however much you like)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup chopped portobello mushroom
- 4-5 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil if needs be)
- Mix cocoa powder and red pepper flakes together on a plate, and coat both sides of meat in mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place beef in skillet and sear each side for about 2 minutes.
- Add beef broth and simmer for 7-10 minutes, depending on how rare you like your meat. When cooked to you liking remove the beef and put it on a plate and cover with tin foil.
- Add mushrooms and oil to broth and simmer until warm.
- Place kale on plates and slice the beef into thin strips. Top with mushroom and pan juices.
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 15 g
Fibre: 3 g
Sodium: 592 mg
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Based off of P90X2. Enjoy!!