- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (can use olive, but I like the taste it creates)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- sea salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Grate the cauliflower in a food processor into rice sized chunks.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a saute pan.
- Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Add cauliflower, mix together.
- Add chicken broth, sea salt, and pepper. Saute until cauliflower is tender.
- Serve hot.
- Place asparagus on parchment paper. Drizzle in olive oil and sprinkle with organic no salt seasoning (or seasoning of choice).
- Cook at 400 until tender.
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Rice:
Fat: 7.4 g
Saturated Fat: 6.6 g
Fibre: 4.7 g
Protein: 4.4 g